Fits 1-2 Power Cables – Cable cover
This cable cover and cable protector is ideal for internal applications such as offices, boardrooms and computer rooms.
Will comfortably protect a network data cable, phone cable and standard 240V power cable (one of each).
- Tough extruded rubber design
- Fits the equivalent of 2 power cables
- With one useable channel this is the smallest cable protector
- Available with or without hazard tape
- Ideal for temporary and permanent applications
- Non-slip cleats on base and ramp faces
- Cables easily inserted in seconds via slots underneath.
- Available cut to length (minimum order 2 metres)
- Discounted for 10 metres and over.
Option: Highlight the cable cover with our 50mm wide, black & yellow striped, anti-slip hazard tape.
Hamilton City – $4.50 + GST
Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty – $13.50 + GST
Northland and Rest of North Island – $18.50 + GST
South Island – $19.50 + GST
Premier Workplace Solutions offers a number of quick, secure payment methods.
We are happy to accept the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Card – Pay using your Credit or Debit Card. We accept Visa and Mastercard
- Direct Transfer – For payments by EFT we will email you through a tax invoice which includes our payment details. Once payment has been received we will courier the products out to you.
- Pre Approved Accounts – For Companies set up in our system already, please supply a Purchase Order Number
For more information or to arrange a payment, please contact 07 846 3089.
Here at Premier Workplace Solutions our products are available for you to buy online. After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Premier Workplace Solutions containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within an hour of ordering by sending through a tax invoice. All our products are shipped with either PBT Couriers or NZ Couriers. We will attempt to send your goods via the selected shipping method within 2 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer. Where there is an expected delay of 7 days or more and this has not been indicated to you, we will attempt to contact you to confirm your order.
We have a dedicated website for cable covers if you would like to have a look at www.cablecovers.co.nz