FITS MULTIPLE CABLES AND HOSES – CABLE AND HOSE PROTECTOR
When it comes to cable safety, you just can’t avoid running cable covers or hose protection across the floor. To help with these applications we offer a 5 channel hose protector designed to save your valuable cables and hoses from vehicle damage. Suitable for heavy trucks and forklifts with a weight rating of 20 tonne per axle. These protectors also provide safe passage for pedestrians across potentially hazardous cables.
This top quality polyurethane construction with locking hinged lid makes them suitable for high volume pedestrian and heavy vehicle applications.
This cable cover has a modular, interlocking design allows you to construct cable protection systems to suit your needs. Each cable protection module features four fixing points to help secure the cable cover in more permanent applications.
- Provide cable safety for pedestrians and vehicles
- 5 large channels to suit a variety of cable and hose sizes
- Ideal for pedestrian & light vehicle applications
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Easily portable
- Stippled surface pattern for increased traction under foot and tyre
- Highly visible colour
- Non-conductive construction
- Hinged lid for easy access to cables
- Lid ‘clip-locks’ into base under foot pressure
- Easy to set up
- Fixing holes for more permanent applications, recessed hand grip
No. of Channels: 5
Channel Height: 30mm
Channel Width: 38mm
Shipping Rates: To be billed additionally
Due to the size and weight of this particular product, in order to get you the most economic price for shipping this product shipping is billed additionally. So once you have ordered we will contact you with the best freight cost.
If you would like a freight cost prior to ordering please contact us on 09 402 6750 or email us at email@example.com. When you go through the checkout process the shipping will default to “to be billed additionally”.
Premier Workplace Solutions offers a number of quick, secure payment methods.
We are happy to accept the following payment methods:
- Credit/Debit Card – Pay using your Credit or Debit Card. We accept Visa and Mastercard
- Direct Transfer – For payments by EFT we will email you through a tax invoice which includes our payment details. Once payment has been received we will courier the products out to you.
- Pre Approved Accounts – For Companies set up in our system already, please supply a Purchase Order Number
For more information or to arrange a payment, please contact 09 402 6750.
Here at Premier Workplace Solutions our products are available for you to buy online. After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from Premier Workplace Solutions containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within an hour of ordering by sending through a tax invoice. All our products are shipped with either PBT Couriers or NZ Couriers. We will attempt to send your goods via the selected shipping method within 2 working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer. Where there is an expected delay of 7 days or more and this has not been indicated to you, we will attempt to contact you to confirm your order.
We have a dedicated website for cable covers if you would like to have a look at www.cablecovers.co.nz